Lay down your weapons
“Stop fighting what is already there”.
I read this sentence today on the platform homodea from the Lindaus – and thought: Yes, my speech! …
I find two aspects worth considering here.
- When I stop fighting, I withdraw my attention from what I don’t want. In this way, I bring my energy back to me. Then, as a free, unbound creative force, I can direct it to what I want. So: resistance strengthens the undesirable state, therefore we better direct our attention to what we want for this world.
- What is already there is the result of my thinking and acting from yesterday, the day before yesterday, the day before yesterday, etc., so it is already over, so to speak. It makes no sense to fight against it (see above). It may make sense to find out which unconscious belief(s) underlie this and to “heal” its cause, experience, feeling. In this way, what I desire enters my life.
And two of the Reiki rules of life come to mind:
- “Just today do not worry” and
- “Just today do not fret”.
From a linear view of time, for me worry lies in the future and anger in the past. If I manage – e.g. by means of the Gassho meditation – to come completely into the here and now, then everything is good. In the absolute present there is peace, joy, freedom, abundance – everything. …
You can look at it that way, but you don’t have to 😉 … I, for one, laid down my weapons quite some time ago. A very liberating and pacifying act. Hooray!
- Here you will find the Gassho meditation with the recitation of the rules of life, as we do in my Intuitive Reiki:
If you have difficulty with the ‘magic formula’ of meditation, these offerings are for you:
- To find the form of meditation that is right for you, we will develop a customized technique for you in a personal training session.
- If you have little meditation experience, it is helpful to train your mind through meditations guided by me. The Yearly Cycle: Guided Meditations in the Yearly Cycle for Beginners, which is based on the ancient European yearly cycle festivals, is something very special!
- If you are already experienced in meditation, the yearly group for Reiki Masters is the right thing for you.
I wish you a WONDERFUL day so completely in the here and now … 💕🙏