“Und plötzlich weißt du: Es ist Zeit, etwas Neues zu beginnen und dem Zauber des Anfangs zu vertrauen.”Meister Eckhart
Advanced Training for Reiki ‘professionals’
Educate yourself and open up new fields of business
If someone were to ask me today what I would do differently in my self-employment as a spiritual entrepreneur from the beginning, my answer would be:
“I would no longer try to do everything on my own and by myself and would invest more in a coach from the beginning to accompany me and my business development. What I would do again, just as I did, is: constantly and always educate myself, both methodically and personally.”
Here I now present you the advanced trainings for Reiki professionals that I have developed and that have proven themselves to me in practice. And I offer you the possibility of spiritual supervision, which I consider indispensable especially in our professional field.
If you are unsure where your journey is going right now, you are also welcome to book a free orientation session first at the bottom of this page.
Advanced Training I:
Loosen the inner knot
In the course of my many years of professional activity, I have found that people who have been influenced by German culture in particular usually want to understand where their inner “knot” is, how it came about, and what it takes to untie it.
To meet this need, I developed a special treatment technique that combines my Intuitive Reiki with elements of talk therapy, hypnosis, systemics and spiritual healing.
The advanced training in Intuitive Reiki Coaching is suitable for you if …
- … Your clients are predominantly “head people”.
- … you want to accompany your clients cognitively as well as energetically through the session and support them in developing their own solutions to their problems.
- … Your goal is to stimulate self-reflection in your clients.
- … you want to help your clients to recognize personal competencies and new perspectives in order to actively overcome undesirable life situations, illness symptoms and conflicts.
- … you want to learn a method that accompanies an awareness process on all levels in a gentle, sustainable and holistic way.
- … you are interested in your clients being able to shape their private and professional lives in a self-determined, creative and active way at the end of the process.
In a small group, professional Reiki practitioners learn and train to apply Intuitive Reiki Coaching in a one-on-one setting. Thanks to the intensive, profound and sustainable methodology, a new dimension of working with Reiki opens up for each participant – and thus also a new field of business.
- Duration: 4 days
- At least one supervision after the first own Reiki Coaching is recommended.
- At least 2nd Reiki degree
- The knowledge and skills of Intuitive Reiki are helpful here. If you have learned another style of Reiki, you can book the basic course in Intuitive Reiki in a package for a special price – but this is not a prerequisite for participation in this training.
If you have any questions, please contact me directly.
- Develop and train clairvoyance and intuition to sensitize the “nose” (= introduction to Intuitive Reiki).
- Body scan: What do I perceive with my hands, which thoughts, feelings, images, sentences, etc. emerge?
- Introduction to solution- and client-centered interviewing, especially the “right” questions
- Introduction to systemic thinking and working, including (visual / virtual) family constellations, etc.
- Use of the Reiki symbols
- Repetition and intensification of Reiki mental healing (access to the “inner database”)
- Belief system work and working with the inner child
- Introduction to reading in the aura and the morphogenetic field / channeling
- Laying on of hands and speaking at the same time – how does that work? – we practice it!
- Tools for “sleuthing”: hermeneutic laws, chakra teachings, psychosomatic understanding of illness, tools like card sets, etc.
Individual appointments are also possible. Please contact me for this.
Advanced Training II:
Reiki with the seriously ill and for end of life care
Accompany the last great journey with Reiki …
The most intense encounter I had with death was during my near-death experience in 2000 as a result of a serious accident. Since then, at the latest, I consider him more of a friend than an enemy. An article about my near-death experience was published in Reiki Magazine.
However, most people are afraid of it and feel powerless when they encounter it. Thus, dying and death are still a taboo subject in large parts of our society – this became particularly clear to me during the research for my master’s thesis entitled: “Dealing with Dying and Death in Germany”.
The advanced training Reiki in the work with the seriously ill and for end-of-life care is suitable for you if you …
- … you want to deal intensively with the topic of dying and death.
- … are ready to deal with your own role and activity as a Reiki giver in existential life situations, both theoretically and practically.
- … would like to develop your own idea of a personal and professional approach to death and dying as well as the appropriate Reiki applications.
The course takes place in a small group as well as in cooperation with the spirit world to ensure intensive learning and experience on different levels.
- Dauer: 3 Tage
- At least one supervision during or after the first accompaniment with Reiki is recommended.
- Reiki Master Degree or 2nd Reiki Degree with experience in hospice work, ideally in Intuitive Reiki.
- Intuitive Reiki knowledge and skills are helpful here. If you have learned another style of Reiki, you can add the basic course in Intuitive Reiki in a package at a special price – but this is not a participation requirement for this advanced training.
- Mindfully we look at the different faces of death that we find in the world and deal with our own ideas and feelings about dying and death.
- Together we gently change and release our own fears and reservations that may arise, so that we can help the seriously ill and dying with Reiki.
- We learn and train various very practical possibilities that Reiki gives us.
- Central questions are: What can I do with Reiki for the dying person and possibly also for the relatives? Which hand positions are helpful when and for what?
- We practice silence, train our intuition and clairvoyance as well as communication on the level of the heart and soul.
Individual appointments are also possible. Please contact me for this.
Clarity and creative solutions for professionals from professionals
If you work full-time or part-time in your own practice, there will always be cases and situations that occupy you more than others, where you reach your limits, perhaps you don’t know what to do or feel that you yourself are blocked at one point or another. This can be an issue that you have with clients, students or colleagues.
Experience has shown that a conversation with an experienced colleague, a professional exchange about further ideas and possibilities, sometimes also a clear and loving look at the issue that triggers you or the joint processing of a possibly existing “blind spot” in your subconscious helps.
Through case discussions, the exchange of experiences, techniques, methods, ideas, etc., I provide you with assistance and thus offer solutions for your everyday professional life. In this way, our conversation supports you in bringing clarity to your questions regarding your professional and personal issues.
Together we find causes and solutions!
In this telephone orientation conversation we find out where you are on your “vocational path”, where you want to go and what you need to achieve your desired life.
Based on this first overview we can clarify if and what I can do to bring you forward professionally, and thus also privately – to where you feel free and comfortable in your being and doing.
Questions could be:
- What is calling you? What is your CALLING?
- Where is your (life) journey going?
- What do you want to complete and which steps do you want to take?
- What are you missing for your smiling (professional) life?
- What is your desired goal? When do you feel meaning and satisfaction?
- We will find your way!
Self-care offers for professionals
Do good for yourself so that you can do good for others
In order not to become a “helpless helper”, self-care is indispensable. Everyone knows that, but do they do it?
Now here are some possibility for you:
- Reiki-Retreats are a manageable yet effective “recharge and uncharge” time. They are also and especially suitable for Reikians who work professionally.
- And the Reiki-Journeys, especially the ones to my adopted country Cyprus, are very effective due to the combination of relaxed training learning and joyful vacation – and the wonderful energy of the sunny island supports additionally … 😉