A good time to start something new!
Spiritual business coaching for more meaning and soul in working life
Farmers, who are familiar with natural cycles, have always used the month of March to harness the grass, to prepare the fields and meadows, to plow, to harrow and to sow. You surely remember this children’s song.
Spring is the perfect time to realign and start fresh. Both the rising life forces that we can now perceive in nature and the special energy around the spring equinox support us especially when we want to start something new.
So let’s use this quality of time for your new professional start. For this purpose, I have activated a few dates for free orientation sessions.
What is different about Spiritual Business Coaching?
From my own experience, I know that successful self-employment requires more than “numbers, data, facts”. Above all, it needs an inner development. The path to self-employment as well as the path to success for an already existing business is a comprehensive process.
It is above all the learned and mostly unconscious thought and behavior patterns that can become real obstacles to success. By taking this psycho-emotional and spiritual dimension into account in business coaching, we recognize and change these inner saboteurs in a deep and lasting way. And that also makes you free and happy!
The goal of our work together is your powerful standing in the business world, which arises from the harmony of head and heart, mind and intuition. I am very much looking forward to accompanying you in your development towards a free, fulfilled, self-determined and above all authentic professional and private life!
My intuitive as well as individually tailored spiritual business coaching is suitable for you if you …
- … you feel that things cannot go on as they are,
- … you suspect that you are in a transformation phase, but you don’t really know where your professional journey should go,
- … realize that you lack the courage to take the decisive step,
- … you need support to find out what you really want and how you can find your professional heart path,
- … you want to prepare everything inside yourself together with me, so that you can take the next step outside yourself with confidence,
- … you want to find at your own pace exactly the security and certainty you need to be able to follow your true calling.
My path …
In 2004 I opened my practice LUST ZU LEBEN, initially part-time. In 2013 I took the plunge and decided to quit my job as a journalist and live only from my Reiki coaching and training.
Today I live exclusively and well from the income I generate in my practice. And I have managed to fulfill my dream of living on a sunny island along with a location-independent field of work.
5 things I would do differently today:
- Believe more in myself, my knowledge and my abilities right from the start.
- Handing over areas of work and not wanting to do everything myself or thinking that I will save money by doing so.
- To have a coach from the beginning and on a regular basis who works with me on my business and personal development.
- Invest even more in myself and my development, e.g. in training courses that interest me.
- Allow myself more time off.
Eila Witt writes about my support for the foundation of her practice:
“Thank you, dear Sabine, for a business coaching of a different kind. Exactly as I needed it, at exactly the time that was and is right for it. Full of trust in life, the universe, love and in myself Thank you for this great experience and support and also highly professional and down to earth! ”